1. JTO
    If you download the emulator and choose 'High resolution' in the display settings, the screen changes to 320x320. Blazer browser does have a few difficulties with it but it looks ok otherwise.

In this mode the better looking screenshots are made that are discussed in another thread.

Highres version on its way!?

your thoughts?
    goog info to know - but from do I download the t600?
    Originally posted by JTO
    If you download the emulator and choose 'High resolution' in the display settings, the screen changes to 320x320. Blazer browser does have a few difficulties with it but it looks ok otherwise.

In this mode the better looking screenshots are made that are discussed in another thread.

Highres version on its way!?

your thoughts?
    I can't imagine high res would be availble in a rom update...right? And you couldn't swap out screens...so if true, it would be in a new release?
    New Release, 6 months to a year, were not talking Sony Here!
    Originally posted by Treofirst
    New Release, 6 months to a year, were not talking Sony Here!
    Probably longer, IMO, especially with the apparent initial success and good reviews of the T600. (Am I jumping the gun on the words "initial success?" If they've got a good thing going then there's no ostensible rush to make improvements. True, HS is NOT Sony, which appears to be O/C about new releases. Too bad they donít have resources for a Sony-styled Spring and Fall release.) Regardless of when it comes, the current Treo 600 will soon be sorely lacking in soon-to-be standard PDA extras, like built-in WiFi, built-in Bluetooth, hi-res screen, etc. The new Ipaq is a good example (though no phone: even looks like the T600). I hope I'm wrong, and that HS has already pre-figured this eventuality be preparing a Treo that keeps, or out-paces new PDAs with these features. On the other hand, it's inevitable that eventually we will have a Treo with built-in WiFi, built-in Bluetooth, GPS, hi-res screen, etc.. That would be sweet. But Iíd be happy with just the hi-res screen for now.