1.    #1  
    Is it possible to buy a Bluetooth card and then one of those Bluetooth Wireless headsets and get it to work like that?

Has anyone tried this?

Thanks

Josh
    For the 50th time :won't work
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    I appreciate the answer but not need to get upset with the question...

Josh
    The Bluetooth SD cards out now won't work with OS5 and therefore not the Treo 600. FWIW, it's rumored that Palm and other manufacturers are working on a new card which will work with OS5 and presumably the Treo 600. If and when it comes out, it should work with wireless headsets and connections to Bluetooth enabled computers.
  5.    #5  
    Thanks.. That was a very usefull post..

Josh
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    I don't see any need for you to post with this kind of response. Keep your rudeness to yourself unless you have something to add to the forums!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Originally posted by JoshFink
    Thanks.. That was a very usefull post..

Josh
    No problem.
    Originally posted by randyg

I don't see any need for you to post with this kind of response. Keep your rudeness to yourself unless you have something to add to the forums!
    I think after 1175 posts I've had plenty of quality information to add!
    Last edited by millerhifi; 10/12/2003 at 01:27 PM.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  9.    #9  

I think after 1175 posts I've had plenty off quality information to add!
    Like I said, the answer was useful, the comment was not. All you had to say was that it wouldn't work. not FOR THE 50th TIME.. Not all of us know every in and out of this forum and where specific information is otherwise we wouldn't post the question.

Lighten up!

I appreciate the answer but not need to get upset with the question...

Josh
    I apoligize to you for the abrupt reply to your question.
    However the continous repitition of questions over and over again when a simple "search" of the keyword "bluetooth" would've given you anything and everything you ever wanted to know about BT and the treo in this forum.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  11.    #11  
    Not a problem.. We'll chalk it up to frustration.. It happens...

Thanks again

Josh

I think after 1175 posts I've had plenty off quality information to add!

But probably 1000+ of those posts have contained unprovoked smart-*** remarks as well. I agree with the other posters, its time for an attitude check -- you may not appear as clever as you consider yourself to be.

Like I said, the answer was useful, the comment was not. All you had to say was that it wouldn't work. not FOR THE 50th TIME.. Not all of us know every in and out of this forum and where specific information is otherwise we wouldn't post the question.

Lighten up!
    I apologized. That post was directed to the other knucklehead who suggested that I have nothing useful to add to this forum.

Let's move on
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by markboy08

But probably 1000+ of those posts have contained unprovoked smart-*** remarks as well. I agree with the other posters, its time for an attitude check -- you may not appear as clever as you consider yourself to be.
    Do a "search", I think that you'll proove yourself wrong.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone