1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering when will we expect the release of the Treo 600 for GSM/GPRS networks?

I'm soooo excited seeing the 600s released for Sprint.

Thanks.

Roman
    Originally posted by spaceman
    Hey guys,

I was just wondering when will we expect the release of the Treo 600 for GSM/GPRS networks?

I'm soooo excited seeing the 600s released for Sprint.

Thanks.

Roman
    YOU GUYS GOTTA START USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION THERE ARE NUMEROUS THREADS REGARDING THIS.
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Originally posted by HumP

YOU GUYS GOTTA START USING THE SEARCH FUNCTION THERE ARE NUMEROUS THREADS REGARDING THIS.
    or perhaps "you guys" with the ALL CAPS could just ignore posts you don't like. It's really quite simple, if you don't like it, don't read it! Who died and made you moderator? *****!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    I agree with HumP. Starting new threads when there are already theads discussing it makes it challenging to find information and "Don't read it" doesn't work -- how does one know what not to read without looking at it? On the other hand, all caps does look like yelling.
    Originally posted by randyg

or perhaps "you guys" with the ALL CAPS could just ignore posts you don't like. It's really quite simple, if you don't like it, don't read it! Who died and made you moderator? *****!
    I think yours are the only ones that we are gonna start ignoring!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    With all the bickering you could have just answered his question and killed the thread -

unlocked GSM/GPRS by the "end of October" - according to Handspring on Friday

T-Mobile and AT&T locked phones - end of November - also according to Handspring

Probably close to the same for Cingular - ???

That is all that has been posted so far -