1.    #1  
    I am anxious to get a case for my new Treo 600. I want one that I can leave on all the time and allows access to the keypad and screen. I used the Treo 300 model by Case Techworks and I loved it.

Does anybody have any suggestions? Thus far all I have seen/heard about are the type of case you have to take your Treo out of to place or answer a call, etc.

Oh, and I don't really like the one shown on the Handspring site...

I would love to hear some suggestions.

Thanks!
    I'm going thru the same thing. I checked Case Techworks' website and it looks like they are shutting down. I really like their case for the 300. I want one that protects it w/o a plastic cover over the front.

Do a search for case under Treo 600 and you'll see a lot of discussions and options. I'm considering Covertec, Bellagio, Nutshell, and Bodyglove (CompUSA).
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by Bomeyer
    I'm going thru the same thing. I checked Case Techworks' website and it looks like they are shutting down. I really like their case for the 300. I want one that protects it w/o a plastic cover over the front.

Do a search for case under Treo 600 and you'll see a lot of discussions and options. I'm considering Covertec, Bellagio, Nutshell, and Bodyglove (CompUSA).

But are any of these the stay-on type I mentioned? I am SO nervous using this phone because I have to remove it from the slipcase and could drop it ...
    Originally posted by Llynx

But are any of these the stay-on type I mentioned? I am SO nervous using this phone because I have to remove it from the slipcase and could drop it ...
    Yes. Me too. I've dropped my 300 twice and the case techworks version saved me, imo.

Look at these and let me know what you think:

Bellagio case

Covertec case

Case at MobilePlanet

Nutshell case
    The US (not UK) website for Covertec has been updated, and the new Treo 600 cases are available for order. I don't think that they will be shipped until early November, but I feel that they are worth the wait. I guess I'll just have to make the enclosed case with the Treo 600 last a little longer
    Originally posted by Bomeyer

I also loved my Treo 300 in a Case Techworks case, so I contected Case Techworks. Here's what she said:

"Hi Tina, Yes we will be offering 3 new styles under a new website www.smartphonecases.com. These are still in development. We expect to launch them with the new site. This site will not be ready for another 30 days."

So I am waiting to see what they have come up with....
    Thanks for the post and the replies, the links were great!

Still waiting for Mr. T. and trying not to check my HS status - again.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre