1.    #1  
    With Sprint, on two previous phones I had (Sanyo and Samsung), I was able to send a voice memo along with a picture when sharing... a device like the treo 600 is much more powerful and should have the capability to do so... but I am unable to find a way to do it. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Leo
    Originally posted by leobag
    With Sprint, on two previous phones I had (Sanyo and Samsung), I was able to send a voice memo along with a picture when sharing... a device like the treo 600 is much more powerful and should have the capability to do so... but I am unable to find a way to do it. Is this possible?

Thanks,
    Leo
    I do not believe the CDMA sprint Treo comes with this feature, however the GSM version has MMS - so you can send pictures, sound and text. You can not send voice.
  3. purpleX
    oh gawd, the so called advance PDA feature can't even do such basic thing as attaching picture with audio commentary?

this thing is really an organizer glued ontop of a phone.
  4.    #4  
    Originally posted by purpleX
    Well, I don't think the PDA sucks because it can't do this small thing - however, I do not see why it was omitted. Hopefully this would be something that HS/Sprint will be able to make available in a future upgrade?

Even though the camera isn't the greatest thing in the world -- its always fun to send your girlfriend (or wife) pictures with commentary :-)

I hope they can add this feature somehow.

- Leo
    Originally posted by purpleX
    oh gawd, the so called advance PDA feature can't even do such basic thing as attaching picture with audio commentary?

My computer doesn't have a program that can attach voice to a picture. Doesn't mean that it's not capable of it, nor does it mean the audio and video functions cannot be combined. If you are going to constantly put things down, at least do so accurately!