1.    #1  
    With the 300 you could double tap the power button. What do you do with the 600? Also, is there a way to leave the keypad lights on?
    Originally posted by BrianV
    With the 300 you could double tap the power button. What do you do with the 600? Also, is there a way to leave the keypad lights on?
    function key (lower left silver key on key pad) and then letter p
    Originally posted by JTREOB

function key (lower left silver key on key pad) and then letter p
    Thank you!! I have been missing this feature!! :) I know, I know .... I need to RTFM! ;)
    the funct-p is for keepi,
    Thank you, simply awesome. Perfect when on the phone and you don't need a bright screen to talk. I would still like to turn off the screen only when on the phone like I could on my I700.
    leeladisky posted on a nice feature on backlight mangagement at treo utility software site here at treo central. i downloaded the app. he mentioned.very nice.
    What is the app called or the thread its listed in?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Thanks.
    Hey guys, have you tried EnergyDimmer or AutoDimmer on the Treo600? I would be very curious to learn whether these apps are compatible with the Treo600! Also the latter is freeware btw...

TIA

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions