1.    #1  
    Is there a way to download pictures right from blazer and same them on the treo?

I do not see a way to do this.. Once I get an image what can I do to save it?

Thanks

Mike
    See if the image has a link to it....click or select the link....the browser will ask you if you want to DL the image...reply yes.....the image with show up in your pictures software....from there you can share it ...send it to an email address.....or use it as a wallpaper...SOmeone posted a "Treo" jpg...it showed up as a link on Blazer....now it's my wallpaper..

IGo

See this link for "Treo" image....use Blazer to go to that thread...the link will be underlined....use the above instruction to DL it to your T600...good luck.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...&postid=249464
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    See if the image has a link to it....click or select the link....the browser will ask you if you want to DL the image...reply yes.....the image with show up in your pictures software....from there you can share it ...send it to an email address.....or use it as a wallpaper...SOmeone posted a "Treo" jpg...it showed up as a link on Blazer....now it's my wallpaper..

IGo

See this link for "Treo" image....use Blazer to go to that thread...the link will be underlined....use the above instruction to DL it to your T600...good luck.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...&postid=249464
    Ok I got that and dif that but what abvout just a graphic (picture) that comes up on a web page.

How do you get to the link to download the picture off of it?

Thanks,
    Mike
    See if you can highlight the pic..or if you have a computer, go to that same pic ..right click and get the link to it (copy location)......open a separate window of explorer or whatever you use...put the link in the address bar...and the pic should show up alone....save it as a jpg.....the move it your picture folder.....do a hotsynch and the pic should apprear in the list of pics on your treo.

( Are ya lost yet...LOL)

iGo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    See if you can highlight the pic..or if you have a computer, go to that same pic ..right click and get the link to it (copy location)......open a separate window of explorer or whatever you use...put the link in the address bar...and the pic should show up alone....save it as a jpg.....the move it your picture folder.....do a hotsynch and the pic should apprear in the list of pics on your treo.

( Are ya lost yet...LOL)

iGo
    LOO Yea I understand all that how to go to a picture link on the web...

I am talking about NOT being in front of a computer!!

On the fly, if I browse a webstie with TREO (FAR from a computer) is there a way to just save a web graphic?

COPY doesn't seem to work.

Mike