Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    120 Global Posts
    I gotta agree with you. The camera on the T6 will never win any quality awards, and I have a decent 3MP Sony digital camera, but when I uploaded some pics I took of my kids with the T6, I was pleasantly suprised. The quality looks pretty crappy on the phones screen, which is not high-quality in itself, but on my computer, the images from my T6 were pretty decent. In low light, it's definitely crappy quality, but with decent lighting, or outside, it's acceptable. I don't think the camera deserves all the crap its been getting. Give it a chance, and you may be suprised.
    Originally posted by GreenTeeth

Albert Einstein

WHY would you want to "leave" a happy life???
    I can't get my pictures to look 1/10 as good as those. Here's a sample with plenty of light. What did you do to get these pictures?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Originally posted by bmacfarland
    I can't get my pictures to look 1/10 as good as those. Here's a sample with plenty of light. What did you do to get these pictures?
    Water that plant!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    I water that plant at least every 6 months or so.
    The reason why this camera shoes bad images, is because it doesnt have flash! so unless you have an external light source lighting up your face or whatever object it is. Then again, its JUST A CAMERA on a phone. Id rather use your 10D too!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12