Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    Ok, so we know MIDI's can be used for ringers, and they can be "installed" by downloading them with blazer...

Without using a 3rd party app, why can't they be transferred during a hotsync - similar to sending pics (in the handspring/Treo Pictures/username/Transfer folder).

I can send them to my SD card on a hotsync... but they sit there hidden from my Treo.

Any ideas?
    If someone has an answer, im interested too.

Thx
    How about using a file manager to move the midis from SD to RAM? I use McFile and it works well on my TT. I don't have a T600 (yet!) so I can't say if it's compatible or not. Search for it at Handango, PalmGear, etc.
    If i tried to hotsync .MID file , i have an error , saying me it can't find an associated program for this type of file.

Do i have to rename .MID file ?
    Originally posted by Koreus
    If i tried to hotsync .MID file , i have an error , saying me it can't find an associated program for this type of file.

Do i have to rename .MID file ?
    Not sure how njchris did it but I get the same error as you if I use Hotsync. A card reader would do it, and is a good investment anyway if you're planning to transfer many large files - much faster.