1.    #1  
    This will more than likely be moved, howerver I have found the coolest game for the treo, it has awsome sound, graphics.. Game play..

Works AWSOME on the treo 600, has voice in it.. 5way nav support...

check it out..

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?pr...CCE8F75CF7E752
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    Wow, I didn't know any RTS games existed for the palm.

The graphics look really good.

Unfortunately, seeing the screenshots of a CLIE 320x480 vs the 160x160 has made me sick to my stomach.
    Nothing is impossible, just mathematically improbable.

-Entrapment(Sean Connery)
    Always remember, its not graphics, but GAMEPLAY that is king!

I have had this game for a while on my Treo 300. Yes, the 300!

And I will be the first to tell you that the game absolutely rocks. I don't know how they were able to get that kind of sound out of such a tiny speaker, but the entire game is unbelievable!
    ardint,

Good to know. With that kind of glowing review I'll try it out on Monday when the Treo FINALLY arrives.

As you can imagine, not too many "cool" games that run on the 180.
    Nothing is impossible, just mathematically improbable.

-Entrapment(Sean Connery)
    If you are a RTS fan, you will not be disappointed.

The game has been described, quite accurately, as Starcraft for Palm.

The difficulty is pretty high, so some people may be turned off by that, but the game is by no means impossible. And that is pretty much the only fault that I can think of.

Like I mentioned in my earlier post, I run the game on my Treo 300. I cannot imagine how fun it will be on the 600.

Only one other caveat: The only way to play is with a stylus. Not a big deal, but on the 600, people may not care for pulling it out. You shouldn't mind, though, as this isn't a game you will play for one or two minutes at a time, although an auto-save feature will let you do that if you have to switch to leave unexpectedly.

I once started playing while waiting for a friend to arrive, which was supposed to be five minutes. By the time I "snapped out of it" and looked at my watch, it was 35 minutes later. I did not even notice the time go by.
    Sorry wrong thread.
    Last edited by rlwva; 10/11/2003 at 10:20 PM.
    Originally posted by rlwva
    Just had to get one more in. Thanks for all of the comments. Let's all share our creativity and keep this thread going.
    you're funny thanks for the pix!

just downloaded the game... let's see how fun it is!
  8.    #8  
    Originally posted by ardint
    Only one other caveat: The only way to play is with a stylus. Not a big deal, but on the 600, people may not care for pulling it out.
    not so, you can move around the map with the 5 way nav. stylus for quick moves and troop deployment.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?