Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I got the radio shack adapter and it works with my headphones
    However when I plug my car cassette adpater into the treo I only get sound through the treo's rear speaker.

Can someone please help I would really like to play mp3's in my car with the treo.

Thank you for your time
    Originally posted by ink883
    I got the radio shack adapter and it works with my headphones
    However when I plug my car cassette adpater into the treo I only get sound through the treo's rear speaker.

Can someone please help I would really like to play mp3's in my car with the treo.

Thank you for your time
    I too bought the RS adapter and while it does work, I had to modify it slightly. I had to trim a small bit of the black cover off the bottom of the plug so it would fit flush to the bottom of the Treo. It seems the bottom of the Treo is rounded and the plug doesn't fit flush.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I also trimmed the adapter to fit and fitting is not the problem. For some reason it doesn't like the cassette line out. A freind said something about resistence, but I don't know anything about that. I thought maybe someone here would.

Thank you for your time
    hi do u know the part number??? thanks and take care, jay
    Originally posted by ink883
    I also trimmed the adapter to fit and fitting is not the problem. For some reason it doesn't like the cassette line out. A freind said something about resistence, but I don't know anything about that. I thought maybe someone here would.

Thank you for your time
    mine works fine in car.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Can you tell me what make and model you cassette adapter is?