1.    #1  
    ok i admit it, i have had a treo 300 for about 9 months and I did use it to pick upo aol eamil, but i also have an account on comcast who actully povides my high speed acess to the internet at home.

OK SO I NOW ORDERED A TREO 600 AND IT IS TIME I FIGURE OUT HOW OT USE MY TREO FOR EMAIL

I am looking for software that will forward my comcast email to my treo 600. keep in mind i do kno from POP3 or other terms.

Is there software that will forward my comcast email to me and then notify me as it comes in such as with an audible tone or a ring or a ntoice on the screen.

I am under the impression that some email software will perodically sned it to you, some doies it as it comes it. I do nto know if that is correct. I also understand that the treo may need new or different software.

So what are you recommendations?? thank you and take care, jay
    i'm using snapper mail. they have a new version 1.8.4 for 600. i've set it to check for e mail every 10 minutes. i use time warner/like comcast a cable company.. it grabs it fine. my work e mail is behind a fire wall. i have those e mails forwarded to my time warner. which then forwards to me.a great feature with snapper is its ability to open attachments and to connect to links posted in the e mail. you should consider the 30 day free trial version, and yes it will notify with sound and or vibration upon receiving an e mail, the treo screen notes receipt as well.
  3.    #3  
    will do thanks a million!!! take care, jay
    Is snappermail already loaded on the 600? How much is it/ Is it easy to get it up and running? I have bellsouth with I think is a POP 3 deal. I understand the Snappermail will handle that just fine, correct?
    www.snappermail.com

Don't be put off by the price. It's worth every penny.
    As with another poster, KRamsauer, I have also been using Snappermail in an almost identical configuration. It is worth the $40.

Ben
    ---------------

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ilovedessert
    [B]ok i admit it, i have had a treo 300 for about 9 months and I did use it to pick upo aol eamil, but i also have an account on comcast who actully povides my high speed acess to the internet at home.
  7.    #7  
    thank you all!! take care, jay