1.    #1  
    the headphone jack i got doesn't fit my headphones, my headphones are the ones which came with the new ipod, do i need a special kind of headphones?
    Treo 300, Treo 600 - Sprint

I dream in code and TCP/IP sequence numbers.
    You will need the headset jack adapter ($6) if you plan on using anything other than the stock headset or ones that work with a 2.5 jack. You can goto the HS site or MobilePlanet.
    Where have you been? You of ALL people, I would have figure would have been keeping up with specs!
    Originally posted by SprintTreo600
    the headphone jack i got doesn't fit my headphones, my headphones are the ones which came with the new ipod, do i need a special kind of headphones?
    I use my iPod earbuds. Did you get the adapter from Radio Shack?
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>