1.    #1  
    I'm wondering if the labels on the keyboard might be prone to wearing off? I've noticed that I'm often hitting them with my fingernail, rather than tip of finger. Probably won't take long to scrape off the lettering. (I've seen that happen numerous times with computer keyboards, but they are easily replaced).

Anybody else worried about this?
    Originally posted by sleepysurf
    I'm wondering if the labels on the keyboard might be prone to wearing off? I've noticed that I'm often hitting them with my fingernail, rather than tip of finger. Probably won't take long to scrape off the lettering. (I've seen that happen numerous times with computer keyboards, but they are easily replaced).

Anybody else worried about this?
    If you had thought about it, you would realize those aren't labels. Light shines through it when you turn on the backlight.
  3.    #3  
    Doh! I've only used it in bright light... forgot they are backlit! Well, that's ONE less worry for me <g>
  4.    #4  
    Actually, on 2nd thought, this could still be a problem *IF* the color is painted on, rather than injection molded all the way thru. Time will tell.
    If the Treo 300 is any indication, the keys on mine look new even after a year's use.