1.    #1  
    MISSED CALL issue fixed! (I hope)

Let me start this by telling you I had a 300 and always received 99% of my calls. The 300 was great!.

The Problem:
    I received my new 600 2 days ago. After set up I started using it, and it wasn't long before I noticed I was MISSING calls. Like 8 out of 10 with full signal strength. This was killing me. My 300 was great about not missing calls, and I thought the 600 would even be better. After 2 days I was getting worried thinking maybe this is a Sprint thing that I heard about, or maybe the 600 had a bad radio.

The Fix:
    Today I tried several things. I took a Verizon phone along with my 600 and drove around doing my normal biz, and called my 600 in every location. Still maybe missing 8 out 10 calls.

I tried several soft resets and a couple of hard resets thinking it may be a software conflict, still no dice.

Then noticed something strange. I was getting a VM alert on my old 300 which still had wireless mode turned on. So I turn wireless mode off on the 300, and this seems to have FIXED my missed calls issue.

I guess with the 300 still in wireless mode the signal was trying to go to both phones? Weird that I can still get VM alerts on my 300.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Wow! That is very strange.

Did you deactivate your 300, or do you have multiple lines of service with Sprint?
  3.    #3  
    I deactivated the 300. Swap the # to my 600.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    I had EXACTLY the same problem with my new 600 (and an A500 whose number I had switched to the 600).

I was getting voicemail alerts on the A500 and missing calls on the 600. I turned off the A500 and everything is working great!

-pea
    In my sprint test this week, I didnt have anything transferred, as it was a new accoutn, and I still missed 8 out of 10 calls. Any ideeas for that???