1.    #1  
    I'm beginning to wonder when the carriers might be willing to offer prices better than the $399 upgrade deal Handspring's offering. I'd be willing to potentially sign a contract after number portability happens. Might Amazon get back in the fray and offer rebates etc?

I'd be willing to wait a while if I could save another $100 or so. Less than that, and it's not worth it to me. I'm thinking about waiting another 3 or 4 months. Is there that kind of leeway in the price? Should I take the Handspring offer and shut up.

Yes, I know that once the replacement product in on the horizon, they'll be practically *giving* T600s away.
    I've been told by two separate Sprint stores that beginning on the 15th of October, they will be changing their deals to include the same cash back incentives to current subscribers who re-sign their contracts as what new subscribers are currently getting.
    I've been told by two separate Sprint stores that beginning on the 15th of October, they will be changing their deals to include the same cash back incentives to current subscribers who re-sign their contracts as what new subscribers are currently getting.
    That's good, because I went to the Sprint store this morning and didn't have any luck talking them into giving me an incentive to re-up.

Tracey