Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I can't seem to find any pictures of the slipcase that is included with the Treo 600. Could somebody please post a picture or a link to a picture so I can check it out? Thanks for your help
    Last edited by misterjensen; 10/11/2003 at 01:06 PM.
    It's absolute crap, i leave it in the pocket on the side of my gearbag, just to hold it secure when moving everything around. otherwise it's back to my pocket or cupholder. Think of a case with no top.. everything else it protected, and it's a tight fit. there are pix in other recent threads of both inside and out of the case.
    I'm too lazy to find them for ya
    Can someone post a picture of the included slipcase. I've read all the descriptions, but I've yet to see any pictures. I thought the Treo side case would be the included case. What does it look like?
    These are pics I took of the ipod case, which is identical except it has a belt clip. The included treo 600 case has no clip.
    I need to figure out how to attach more than one pic in the same post.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    side
  8.    #8  
    So the slipcase is just like the Ipod case, only without the clip?
    Here are fresh pics of the treo 600 case included with the phone.

P.S. Can someone please tell me how to attach more than one picture to the same post. Thanks.
    side view
    front view
    bottom. Note no opening for headset.
  13.    #13  
    Thanks for the great pictures; it helps a lot
    absolute crap is right! I haven't even bothered to try my Treo 600 in it ... I was under the impression that the case they were going to include was this one:

http://www.mobileplanet.com/product....0101&listing=1

I don't know why I got that idea, but I was sorely disappointed when I saw what it actually was!!!
    The case is great for someone like me who carries the 600 in my pants pocket but don't want to get it scratched up with loose change, etc.

According to the '***** Eye for the Straight Guy' guys, phones do not belong on the hip. Fashion no-no. So the lack of a clip is no biggie for me.
    Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    blah, that's bs. Its only a fashion no-no if you wear a ugly phone on your waist. Besides, b4 u know it, they will be suggesting guys to carry purses to carry the fones around.
    Last edited by jngai; 10/11/2003 at 10:31 PM.
    Just looking at the threads as usual, on the fence about whether or not to get the 600... First of all, I notice you are in San Antonio as well... Where'd you get your 600? I'm not sure whether or not I want one, if you got the phone from a sprint store in town, which one so I can check it out in person? I love my treo300... I just don't like the ghetto flip open lid part, even though I appreciate its having protected my screen. Anyhow, I'd love to see this thing in person somehow, whether 200, 400, or more, I just can't spend the cash not having seen the thing. You know?

Rey :)
    Originally posted by stingrey
    First of all, I notice you are in San Antonio as well... Where'd you get your 600?
    I got my 600 from Sprint telesales the first day it was available. They overnighted it to me so I had it next day.

Remember, as a previous Treo owner, you can buy direct from Handspring for $399. That is an excellent price for this phone.

I predict those who wait too long to order this phone will be faced with an "out of stock" dilemma soon.
    Originally posted by bbdwebz
    Where can i buy this case? I kinda like it....
    Originally posted by jngai
    blah, that's bs. Its only a fashion no-no if you wear a ugly phone on your waist. Besides, b4 u know it, they will be suggesting guys to carry purses to carry the fones around.
    So, uh, what's wrong with that?

And why are you looking at me funny?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast