Global Posts
    244 Global Posts
    What happened to the email program that was supposed to come with the Treo 600? Was that only for the GSM version? If so, any suggestions on which one I should use for the Sprint version?
    Not all treasure is silver and gold.
    I'm quite a fan of SnapperMail. At least on the T300. Had Eudora for awhile (which is free) but Snapper is far superior. Believe it costs about $20. (www.snappermail.com)
    This maybe what you are looking for:
    http://www.visto.com/treo600/
    Coming 10-13
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
    Yes, I downloaded Snapper Mail yesterday. easy to use. I like it.
    No offense Intysoft, but if "Message Express" is your product, you may want to consider lowering the price if you want it to sell. Snappermail is only a one-time fee of $45, and the latest version even supports the 5-way pad. Is there some added functionality of your product (if it is your product) that makes it worth the extra money? I looked at the web-site you reference, but I didn't see anything beyond what Snappermail does...
    No it is not my product, just posting information on the product.
    It is the replacement that Handspring said was going to be available on the Treo600. It is from a company called Visto.
    It is the replacement to the Treo Mail program which was available on the Treo for 49.99 annually.
    Yes I agree it doesnt do anything, from what I can see, that Snapper Mail does not do. Guess we will find out Monday.
    Thanks,
    intysf@cs.com
    TreoCentral.com
    Product Page Editor
    great e mail=snapper mail (1.8.4 version for treo 600 available)