1.    #1  
    How long do you think it will be before Handspring issues an Upgrade from the T600 like they did for the Treo300? I feel that with all of the softreset issues, and incompatabilities, that the fermware in the current production units needs some tweaking..
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
    It sounds like they might issue a ROM update first. I get the impression that they may have rushed the T600 to market what with the GMS recall, no voice API, and the other problems. Maybe when they do they will add Graffiti 2.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    You should first look to the apps you've got loaded. I have a 600 and am experiencing no problems whatsoever. You will find that the Palm development environment breeds poorly written apps in some cases.

Although this is a real pain, you should perform a hard reset and add you apps back one a t a time to determine which is causing your problem. If you want to post all the software you've loaded into your 600, I'm sure the board will respond with pitfalls due to specific apps.
    I performed a complete uninstall of all Palm apps on my PC, did a system reset of my Treo 600, and synchronized only my contacts onto a "clean" treo system. Still having my problems. Hard reset doesn't work either.

Check out the following thread:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...-t38768/s.html
    We need to contact Handspring and get support for these 2 things on the Treo 600. It is unbelievable that we have this amazing piece of technology, yet it has so much more potential!!! Please join the crusade to make our Smartphone the best.
    JG