1.    #1  
    There was a thread here a couple of days ago that I could not find anymore about putting camera SD cards into the treo 600...

I tried the one from my Elura40 digitcal camcorder - this also has a still camera that records to an SD card. Popping the card into the 600 and launching splashphoto allowed me to see the photos right away! They were a little squished, but not too bad.

By the way, although the screen is small on the treo 600 it is MUCH better than the 300. I used to be embarassed to show photos on the 300 as they were heavily pixelated. Not now!
    Cool -- that's what I wanted to know!
    I'm happy to hear it works with no problem

Tell me, how big were the photo files? were they quickly loaded into the Treo??

joan @ Barcelona
    Everything is quick on the 600!

I downloaded a 1/2 meg zip file off the internet in under 30 seconds today. Using handzipperlite that comes with SnapperMail, I was able to extract the files and install the prc and pdb files in the zip with no problem.
  5.    #5  
    Originally posted by jlgraupera
    I'm happy to hear it works with no problem

Tell me, how big were the photo files? were they quickly loaded into the Treo??

joan @ Barcelona

The files were about 350 kb - the still camera on this video camera is not v. high quality. They loaded in about 2 or 3 seconds. The 600 is fast!
    Can u take the pictures taken on the 600 and download them to your computer?
  7.    #7  
    Originally posted by immtbiker
    Can u take the pictures taken on the 600 and download them to your computer?
    Yes - installing the new sync and Palm Desktop software that comes with the Treo 600 creates a folder called Treo Pictures on your computer. When you sync, the pictures taken with the treo get put there automatically and you can then use them on the PC.
    Yes - installing the new sync and Palm Desktop software that comes with the Treo 600 creates a folder called Treo Pictures on your computer. When you sync, the pictures taken with the treo get put there automatically and you can then use them on the PC.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you!