1.    #1  
    I'm on T-Mobile ... had a BB7230 - liked it but sent it back (long story!). Don't use any PDA (have an old HS Visor Deluxe but goes unused)... on T-Mobile ... have some Samsung phone.

I got a taste of the BB7230 and doing e-mail with that phone and really like that part of a combo and would be major user of e-mail with device. However, the BB7230 didn't work out well in the end for me.

But, I went to a local Sprint store yesterday and played with a Treo 600. They had TWO in stock ... one was already open. In fact, two other guys showed up and were TC readers too and were playing with them as well.

Anyway, I was impressed with the Treo 600. The form factor, weight - very nice. Loved the feel of it. That buldge didn't bother me either but I didn't really get to test it to talk with but held it up. Also, the screen - seemed great to me. The two guys were Treo 300 users and we compared theirs with the Treo 600 -- the T600 is much brighter and makes it look nicer. EDIT: Also, I love that Thumboard ... seemed easy to use to me and comparing it to the BB7230, it's smaller but seems nice.

Comparing my brief use with the BB7230, I REALLY liked how you could go to the CONTACTS and then jog over to either CALL or E-MAIL or SMS that particular contact. Now, on the Treo 600 -- I don't see an interface like that ... it seems you have to go into PHONE --> then CONTACT and you can call from there. But, to E-MAIL, you have to go and choose TO: in the Compose screen.
    Am I missing something on how they integrate contacts? Or, is it not a big deal and I'll get used to it? Just curious as I was disappointed with this part ... it may be b/c I didn't have enough time to play with it.

Now, I find myself in a quandry -- should I jump the T-Mob ship and go with Sprint?

I ask this b/c the two guys with the Treo 300 - they showed me the Web Browser and were online with their 300 and it was FAST. I couldn't believe it. The reason I couldn't believe it is when using that BlackBerry 7230 -- on a T-Mobile $29.99/MO data plan -- it was SLOW. So, was it the T-Mobile service that is SLOW or the BB7230 that was slow?

If this is in wrong category, sorry -- I know there's a lot of personal pref on the carriers and where they are located makes a difference too b/c of good/bad coverage.

Anyway - I can't believe how nice the Treo 600 was. I told a buddy about it and he drove an hour away to go see one and I think he bought it and signed up with Sprint. Funny....

thoughts? sorry, long post ... thanks. -ot
    I ask this b/c the two guys with the Treo 300 - they showed me the Web Browser and were online with their 300 and it was FAST. I couldn't believe it. The reason I couldn't believe it is when using that BlackBerry 7230 -- on a T-Mobile $29.99/MO data plan -- it was SLOW. So, was it the T-Mobile service that is SLOW or the BB7230 that was slow?

[/B][/QUOTE]

I believe that the CDMA models with Sprint have a higher data transfer speed than GSM models with Tmobile.
    I am jumping ship and going to Sprint away from Tmobile. Basically I decided that a 'bird in da hand is better than one in da bush'. I am accepting of my lesser battery life in return for faster data speeds. I bought the car charger accessory and since I practically live in my car, I don't think battery life will be an issue. I just hope the CDMA Treo 600 has longer life than my current treo 270.