1.    #1  
    I just got my Treo 600 today and I love it. I'm still waiting for the Business Connection and SMS but with the other capabilities I can hold off a little longer.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to use the Picture Caller ID to link pictures from your PC? I used to use TreoPictureCallerID for my 300 but that doesnt work here. Does anyone know of a software I can download or a way to link pictures from my PC? Thanks.
    Originally posted by bvinson
    I just got my Treo 600 today and I love it. I'm still waiting for the Business Connection and SMS but with the other capabilities I can hold off a little longer.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to use the Picture Caller ID to link pictures from your PC? I used to use TreoPictureCallerID for my 300 but that doesnt work here. Does anyone know of a software I can download or a way to link pictures from my PC? Thanks.
    What do you mean link pictures from your pc? Are you asking how to get a photo on your pc on to your 600 and use it as caller id?
    According to Handspring picture caller id is included, they talk about it in the features section. I haven't found it yet, but I really haven't looked either.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, that is what I'm referring too. I want to use a picture from my PC and put it on my phone for caller ID use.
    ok, here's how I did it.

On your pc in your handspring directory is something called "Treo Pictures" Click on it, then your name. You'll see two folders, "Personal" and "Transfer" Find a photo on your pc you want to use and put it in the transfer folder. Hotsync. Now, verify it's there by going in to the camera on the 600 and click on the icon next to the camera icon in the lower left corner. That's a directory of all the photos on your device.

Now, setup a phone number on one of the buttons on the favorites. In the bottom right there's a "more" button, click it. At the bottom click the box next to "image" you'll see a button to select the image. hit that and that file director showing all the phtos on your device comes up. Find the photo you want to use, click it and you'll come back to the previous page. You should now see a thumbnail of the image next to that checkbox you checked. Click ok and exit out. You now have a photo from yoru pc as caller id.
    Sweet, thanks
  7.    #7  
    Yeah, thanks alot. That worked perfect.