1.    #1  
    Got an e-mail this afternoon. The Treo that I ordered on the 9th from HS that was "Backordered" has now been charged to my card, so they have the unit ready to ship . Hopefully will have it by Monday afternoon since I paid for overnight shipping. So for all of you that ordered on the 9th and got the "Backorder" e-mail, check the order status to see if it has changed to "Awaiting Shipment"
    monday is a holiday.
  3.    #3  
    Does FedEx not deliver on Columbus Day? I know that I have to work, and I work for a Government contractor. I can't find on the sight where it says whether they are open or not.

On another good note, my shipment went from "Awaiting Shipment" to "Shipped" , so I will hopefully get a tracking number soon and find out.
    FedEx delivers on Monday - at least here in Hawaii they do. I'll be at the office all day Monday so I'm hoping mine comes in that day.
    I checked the FedEx web site and it looks like they DO deliver on Columbus Day. Phew! I was scared for a minute there!

Here’s the FedEx Holiday Schedule I found:
    (http://www.fedex.com/us/services/holidayschedule.html)
    New Year's 2003
    Memorial Day 2003
    Independence Day 2003
    Labor Day 2003
    Thanksgiving 2003
    Christmas 2003
    New Year's 2004

- DougDarden
  6.    #6  
    Just got my tracking number. It will be at my house by 3PM on Monday. I wish that they could have gotten it out yesterday so I wouldn't have to wait over the weekend.
    Originally posted by lnichols
    Got an e-mail this afternoon. The Treo that I ordered on the 9th from HS that was "Backordered" has now been charged to my card, so they have the unit ready to ship . Hopefully will have it by Monday afternoon since I paid for overnight shipping. So for all of you that ordered on the 9th and got the "Backorder" e-mail, check the order status to see if it has changed to "Awaiting Shipment"
    What time on the 9th did you order? I ordered at 9 pm and the order hasn't moved.
    I order mine at 8:30 am PST on thursday and my order still hasn't changed from order received. I have read of a number of people that have already had the 600 delivered. I guess I won't be seeing mine until middle of next week.
    I ordered mine from Handspring today and it shows up as "on backorder", so I guess the backorder isn't completely over. I'm hoping it gets here in time for me to send my other one back to Sprint by a week from Monday. I think that's my deadline to return it no questions asked for a refund ...
    I ordered mine at 9h30 am cst, still shows awaiting shipment. oh well, a wasted weekend. (don't think I've ever said that before!)