1.    #1  
    Just tried my iPod case with T600 and it fits GREAT!

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL...0.5.3.15.0.9.0

Not cheap but it fits great. I think we'll be able to find planty of cases for ours T600's
  2. MrH
    Originally posted by devexpert

Not cheap but it fits great. I think we'll be able to find planty of cases for ours T600's
    Correct me if I'm wrong but is there a connector for the headset at the bottom of the case or does this case require 'further' modification?

M@
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Originally posted by devexpert

I really like the simplicity of the iPod case. Can you post some pics of your Treo 600 in the iPod case. I am really interested in seeing how much the Treo sticks out of the top of the case if at all. I would also like to see how well it holds the Treo on the sides. Does the clip part of the case swivel? Thanks in advance!
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Looked at the IPOD case tonight in an Apple store.. $40... was really high.. and no swivel belt.. That was the killer for me.. I think I'm going to go with that Nutter case thing... Looks like it'll probably be the best solution.. and if I'm going to spend $40, might as well spend it on something durable that I will like using.
    I went to the MAC store tonight. $40 was pretty steep, but it's basically a holster. It's almost identicle to the one that comes with the Treo in the box but with a belt clip. it doesn't swivel, but this keeps it nice and slender. The material on the outside is nylon (again like the one that comes with the treo 600) and is elastic in between.If only Handspring put a belt clip on the case that they shipped with the 600 it would have been perfect.

I'm very happy with this as it protects the screen, is slim, and allows the 600 to slide in and out easily but not loose enough to just slip out.
    Here are some pics.

1. Treo is not as wide as the ipod. Therefore there is some play (1/8 inch) of the Treo in the ipod case.

2. Swivel clip would cause the Treo to fall out of the case due to the play. You would not be able to use this case in the horizontal position.

3. Even though the Treo will fit in the ipod case, the ipod will not fit in the treo case. (Again because of that 1/8 inch play).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    side view
    front view
    bottom view
    back view
    P.S. All these pictures were taken with the Treo 600

Just Kidding
    Cool, where can you get an Ipod case?
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    Cool, where can you get an Ipod case?
    apple.com

http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPL....5.10.3.3.13.0
    Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    Looks like they are available at CompUSA stores. they have two models - one for $39 and another for $40.
    Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch to be sure.

Check out my crazy Golden Retrievers!
    That's a bit pricey for an iPod case. I expect Bellagio, Convertec even EB Cases to be that price but an Apple case, come one that's too much. Don't get me wrong it looks nice, good design, but just can't see it.
    Do you own an IPOD? If so, how about a side by side comparison? I own an Ipod, and I do like the case for the IPOD. Looks like the Treo is quite a bit thicker than the IPOD, but I am surprised at how the Treo 600 fits in that case!
    Global Posts
    19 Global Posts
    After reading this thread, I decided to gamble and try the Ipod case from CompUSA. $40. Not cheap. But, I would have to say I am as happy with it as I have been with any PDA case.

Styling is very similar to the case included with the T600.

The phone fits nice and snug. You would have to really shake it to get it to fall out. It really looks like it belongs in this case - it isn't too big or small.

The clip doesn't swivel, but it is large enough that it rotates slightly on my belt.

Overall, I'm happy with it and would recommend it.
    Whoah! Having not read this thread, I was in Fry's today and looked at the iPod case and thought "Hey, that would fit my Treo." I didn't get it, though. Nice to know I wasn't just seeing things.
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    Originally posted by bbdwebz
    Here are some pics.

1. Treo is not as wide as the ipod. Therefore there is some play (1/8 inch) of the Treo in the ipod case.

2. Swivel clip would cause the Treo to fall out of the case due to the play. You would not be able to use this case in the horizontal position.

3. Even though the Treo will fit in the ipod case, the ipod will not fit in the treo case. (Again because of that 1/8 inch play).
    I'm a 270 user who's waiting for the GSM Treo and I really like the iPod case. I'm wondering if the bulge in the Sprint 600 makes it fit differently (better or worse) in the iPod case then the GSM 600 would? I know it's hard to speculate, but the top view posted by bbdwebz shows the case bending to accommodate the bulge. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks
    My 2, it's all I can spare
    Treo 270 Treo 600 Treo 700P *** Unmentionable *** Pre {rooted}
    Originally posted by jeeter

I'm a 270 user who's waiting for the GSM Treo and I really like the iPod case. I'm wondering if the bulge in the Sprint 600 makes it fit differently (better or worse) in the iPod case then the GSM 600 would? I know it's hard to speculate, but the top view posted by bbdwebz shows the case bending to accommodate the bulge. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks
    I should add that my ipod case is for the PREVIOUS VERSION (RELEASE 2) of the ipod. The newest release (3) is thinner. I would think this would make the 600 fit more snug in the new ipod case. The bulge you see in the pictures is an illusion (shadows). The fit is not that snug where a bulge would occur. But again, that may be different on the latest generation ipod case.