1.    #1  
    I see that TreoTools will not run on the T-600.
    Is this becuase I won't need it? i.e. can the T-600 turn wireless mode on at off at specified times? If not, is there any other app that will do this at a reasonable price.

BTW, Thanks Scott Gruby. TreoTools has made life with my T180 a little nicer. Please reconsider making it available on the T600 if it makes sense to do so.
    Agreed... I too am a 180 user who couldn't possibly live without Treo Tools. I hope it gets updated for the 600 as well!

(guess I'd better go look for the developer's info/email....)
  3.    #3  
    I wish the moderator had not moved this off to the Utility software board. I really think this is on topic.
    I looked on the website for treo tools, http://www.notifymail.com/palm/

Sadly, this is what it had to say:
    This will not be compatible with the Treo 600. Unfortunately we have no plans on updating the software to work with the new Treo.

5.    #5  
    That's why I posted.
    Bummer!
    Out of the hundreds of dollars I've spent over the last year on software, I think that treotools was the best $8-$9 I spent!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Maybe if they got enough inquiries about it they'd reconsider... or maybe somebody ELSE will offer a program like it....

I agree that it's a shame the moderator moved this thread, as now it will be overlooked by many of the treo 600 board readers. So if there is in fact another program that somebody has info about, they will never see this and answer.
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Bummer!
    Out of the hundreds of dollars I've spent over the last year on software, I think that treotools was the best $8-$9 I spent!
    That's sort of the problem...it's hard to make money on a product that costs so little. If I have the time, I may look at supporting the Treo 600. However, it probably won't be a free upgrade to the Treo 600 version. I'm not making any guarantees, but we'll see how things go.
    Thanks Scott,

I'd gladly pay for the app again just to have it!
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    TreoHelper has the functionality you mentioned above and its free. Although not all features work with the 600, that one does. Just don't enable the other features.

Also Potatoho currently is trying to update it to support SMS triggered pull for the Treo600.

Edit:Here is the Thread
    Originally posted by millerhifi
    Thanks Scott,

I'd gladly pay for the app again just to have it!
    I've started some modifications and if testing goes well, it should be available maybe as early as tomorrow.
    Great now I really can't wait for the GSM release!
    Thanks
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    A new version of TreoTools is now available at <http://www.notifymail.com/palm/>. This version works on the Treo 600 only. Unfortunately it is not a free upgrade from the older version.

Please let me know if you have questions or problems.
    Thanks Scott,

As soon as I can get my hands on a GSM version, I'll give it a run.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Thanks for all the info. Glad to hear there are still programs that can do this.
    Last edited by jennyfur; 10/14/2003 at 03:10 PM.