1.    #1  
    WHERE IS IT! (sorry)

I really miss this app. for missed calls, sms, voice mail etc.
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Originally posted by imageone
    WHERE IS IT! (sorry)

I really miss this app. for missed calls, sms, voice mail etc.
    no question about that.I miss it also. The 600 is better then the 300 however due to the fact that any missed e mail or phone calls you are notified in the screen upon any start up, i'm hoping treo alert makes it way to the 600. a great app.
    Originally posted by JTREOB

no question about that.I miss it also. The 600 is better then the 300 however due to the fact that any missed e mail or phone calls you are notified in the screen upon any start up, i'm hoping treo alert makes it way to the 600. a great app.
    PDAAPPS has a note on their site that says they're working on a version for the Treo 600.
    I made a temporary solution to persistent alerts. I created a midi file for a ringtone that chimes with an escalating volume once every 5 minutes for 2 hours. It's actually a 2 hour long midi file but it's only 5k. Then I selected the file to play in prefs for SMS and Phone/voicemail tone. The chimes will play until you acknowledge the message; or when the auto off feature is kicks in.

The problem, however, is that the Treo shuts off in 3 minutes and will no longer play the file. The solution was to install AutoOff 1.2b which allows you to customize the auto off time which I set to 1 hour (1800 seconds). Works like a charm. Sweet!

You can download my midi file at:
    http://www.pursuitwatch.com/alertpersist.mid