1.    #1  
    I called in Sprint got the ESN's transferred over.

Nearly immediately I had voice services.

However when I went to web it tried connecting to vision provisioning and I got an error.

Error:67:Registration Failure

Has anyone else seen this?

I had a T300 before with Vision, I didn't change my plan, and I've replaced the 300 a few times and never had any problems with Vision.
    It takes a short while for the registration information to be transferred over to your new phone... wait a couple hours and try to do provisioning again and it should work fine. I ran into the same issue, but now it works great.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the comforting news.

I remember when I first got my 300, when Vision was new, it would never work and they kept trying new things, it took like a week before it worked.
    Originally posted by BrianV
    Thanks for the comforting news.

I remember when I first got my 300, when Vision was new, it would never work and they kept trying new things, it took like a week before it worked.
    When vision was new, life was a nightmare for all.
    About 18hrs after activation, vision started working for me.
    <a href="http://www.nicaddress.com">www.NicAddress.com</a> - Quality PHP, MySQL Web Hosting, Affordable domains too.
    Originally posted by nicaddress
    About 18hrs after activation, vision started working for me.

For me, Vision worked when I got the phone, all day yesterday, but stopped this morning and it's still down. Customer Service has been of little help: "Wait 20 minutes and try again"

Getting that same Error 67 too.
    try resetting the phone.
    Otherwise call support and they can resend you the username/password.
    The reset worked for me
  8.    #8  
    I've tried resetting. I'm going to have them send me the username and pass again.
    Originally posted by BrianV
    I called in Sprint got the ESN's transferred over.

Nearly immediately I had voice services.

However when I went to web it tried connecting to vision provisioning and I got an error.

Error:67:Registration Failure

Has anyone else seen this?

I had a T300 before with Vision, I didn't change my plan, and I've replaced the 300 a few times and never had any problems with Vision.
    I've had this problem for 4 days and counting....exactly the same.

Sprint keeps giving the runaround. I've never had any Vision provisioning take more that a few hours.

There has to be a fix to this that someone knows.
    Check this thread...

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tc...37760/s/h.html

Several people have reported similar problems, and there are some solutions to try. As for me, the service went down on Friday, and came back up yesterday.