1.    #1  
    I first noticed it after installing AvantGo on my 600. Maybe not related, but...

Now I Blazer won't take any cookies. I tried resetting, turing cookies off then on again, even clearing my cookie cache.

Any ideas?

let me know if you encounter the same issue.
    Just looked at Palm's compatibility list on OS5 - Avantgo is NOT. That may be the problem.
    If you are a registered avantgo user

https://my.avantgo.com/account/downloads.html

has a link to a Palm OS 5.x version of Avantgo, version 5.2
    I thought I was going to lose Avantgo when I get the 600. Thanks for the info - haven't visited Avantgo site in awhile.
    Do you have the link to the Palm OS 5 compatability site?
  6.    #6  
    I'm on the latest (5.3) version avantgo.
    Again, AvantGo may have nothing to do with it.

Does any one know if cookies or cookie functionality are shared between applications?
    Maybe there is a cookie problem??

When I try to log into "My Yahoo" (regular page, not WAP) I get an error message from yahoo that says my browser does not accept cookies. What's up here?
    I just got my 2nd Treo 600. The first was from Sprint and the second is from Handspring. My first 600 handled cookies perfectly. I was able to log in to My Yahoo over multiple days with only one sign on.

I received the Handsprint 600 today, and now I'm having the same problems you all are having. I can no longer log on to My Yahoo.

By the way, I had AG for OS5 on both Treos, so that has nothing to do with it.

HELP!!!
    I heard from Sprint that the cookie issue is actually a network problem that will be resolved in the next two weeks or so. Some regions may already have the fix, which is why some people are not seeing the problem.
    Originally posted by oscarc
    I heard from Sprint that the cookie issue is actually a network problem that will be resolved in the next two weeks or so. Some regions may already have the fix, which is why some people are not seeing the problem.
    Thanks for the information, but why would one T600 work while another doesn't from the same physical location? I'm not sure if the Sprint response is the whole truth.

One other thing, when I look at my first T600, I see a db labeled "Web Cookies" that I don't see on my second T600. Unfortunately, I cannot find a way to beam or transfer this db between the two Treos. If anyone knows of a solution to this, I might be able to bypass this issue.

Thanks...
    I am have the same problem with the cookies.

I show them enabled but then I am refused access to pages.

If it is regional ...I am in NYC.
    I don't have Avantgo and you might have noticed from another thread that I am experiencing cookie problems. I don't think it has worked since I got the 600 earlier today. Under memory management, no records are shown for cookies.
    Has everyone tried a HARD reset on their phones?

Seems like if you are missing that database, it is a software issue. Hard resetting the phone will wipe all memory and return it to factory status.

If that still doesn't work, I would try to get it swapped at a Sprint Service Center. I don't remember which thread, but someone posted that they believed that Sprint is unloading some of the very same phones that they used to do field testing for the device. I don't know if that is true or not, but I wouldn't put it past them, and if Hard resetting the phone works, it would certainly give credence to the theory...
    Anyne try the hard reset? I'd like to find out if anyone has had success by doing this before I do it...

Thanks