1.    #1  
    How do I turn off the text messaging? I have BizCon and I have it going so I can check my outlook email through the Blazer, but everytime I get an email an annoying text messege alert pops up. I have gone to bc.sprintpcs.com and unchecked every notification option. No dice.... I still get an SMS on every email.

Maybe this problem will go away after the BC software comes out for the 600...it sucks using the blazer...

and while I am at it, I still cant get hotmail to work right, I used to be able to go right into my inbox with a shortcut on my T300, now I cant get in at all...

There are my only complaints...otherwise I love this thing!!!
    I know this isn't your Hotmail problem now ... but just thought I'd pass on the fact that 'mobile' Hotmail will become a fee-based service on December 3.

Here's a link to a story I read on the subject:
    http://www.internetnews.com/bus-news...le.php/3079501
    I am having the same problem. I get a text message with a big string of garbage. Please let me know if you have found a solution.

Thanks.
    I had this issue also, and think this is the solution:

On the Web (PC), login to BCPE and delete your device from the device list. To do this:

1. Login to the website (https://bc.sprintpcs.com/subscriber/login.stp)
    2. Click on the "Settings" text link on the top right of the screen
    3. Scroll down to the "Devices" module and click on the "Edit" button
    4. Next to where your device is listed, check the "Mark for Delete" checkbox.
    5. Click "Save"

I think the root-cause is that your Treo 300 used these SMS's to trigger a sync of new messages. Until we get the new Biz Conn client on our Treo 600s, those syncs are still being sent -- unless you delete your phone number from that Settings/Devices page.

I'm going to let Sprint know about this issue....
    Mine does the same thing. I'm a former Treo 300 user with Business Connection also. I'm going to try your fix because all these messages are driving me crazy.