1.    #1  
    OK, T600 works great. But I still can't figure out e-mail. Please let me know if my assupmtions are correct.

SMS does not work at this time. The "only" way to receive alerts or e-mails is through "Sprint PCS" e-mail.

When I get an e-mail alert, I have to go into PCS, and into PCS Mail. I now have to log in each time I go into PCS Mail. Should I have to log in each time?

Sometimes my e-mails are there, sometimes not. Sometimes when I log in, and go to the in-box, it takes me to the log in screen again, repeatedly.

I'm a little frustrated. Any help??
    My T600 just arrived and is still charging (ordered it Weds from HS and arrived this morning), so I can't help you much with the email. However, you should be able to receive alerts / short messages just as you did with the T300. The *responding* to short messages is what Sprint does not yet support.

To receive an alert, set up whatever services you use to send email to XXXXXXXXXX@messaging.sprintpcs.com where the X's are your 10 digit phone number. I use Yahoo's mobile services (http://mobile.yahoo.com/wireless/mymobile?.mcb=) to send me sports scores and stock prices at certain intervals. It has worked on my T300 without any problem. Given that the limitation of responding is Sprint's (not the devices') I see no reason why it would not work on the T600 as well.

-eriklars
  3.    #3  
    eriklars - Thanks!
    That's what I needed!!
    Works great!