1.    #1  
    When is this thing gonna hit retail outlets??? I have to purchase it from CompUSA (I have a broken T300 with a warranty and I'm gonna trade it for a T600) and the wait is KILLING me!
    I'm in the same boat. Keep in touch.
  3.    #3  
    I'll tell you when (if) I have any luck. I call everyday and each time they act like I'm crazy. "Treo 600?? You must mean Treo 300. We have that. No? There's no such thing as a Treo 600 sir." AHH!!
    Not only do we have to wait for the Treo 600 to arrive, but we also have to wait until they no longer carry the Treo 300 -- which could be a while. Anyhoo.. they dont have it on their site anymore, so that's good. Depends on the store too, I suppose. Again, keep me posted.
  5.    #5  
    Actually I don't think that's correct. I have a friend that works at CompUSA that says that when I bring my broken Treo 300 back, I simply get a store credit that can be used towards anything. Now that I think about it though, that might just be him doing me a favor. You should call and ask.
    I'm in the same boat as you guys (want a 600, but have a CompUSA warranty on a 300). Do we really have to wait until they no longer carry the 300? If so, do you think we might be better off buying the 600 from HS, and then using the store credit at CompUSA for another electronics purchase?
  7.    #7  
    As I said in my last post, I don't think that's the case but I'm not 100% sure