Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 22
  1.    #1  
    I have opened a sight just for you, nothing is talked about other than the treo 600.. Will be adding more and more photos to the site. have a look and join the club.

    http://t600.servehttp.com
  2. #2  
    BUMP!!!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  3.    #3  
    Bump??

    Don't you findit usefull? hell the least its an easier way to view pcitures... hey its cool if you dont like it, but if it helps people then it has done its job.
  4. #4  
    When you want a thread to keep near the top (for attention), you 'bump' it.

    Welcome to UBB.
  5.    #5  
    ohhh <blush> opps guess im not used to UBB terms.. Most people "BUMP" to kill a post from the boards Im on oh well.. Thanks..
  6. #6  
    I think he bumped it so that it would be near the top. Therefore, more people would click on it.

    In other words.....lighten up Francis.

    Sorry for the dupe.....I had to walk away from the desk and did not refresh.......

    <-------Moron
    Last edited by treomojo; 10/10/2003 at 02:08 PM.
  7.    #7  
    Thanks. again for the support.. <snicker> I wont move posts.. anyway.. hey dig my new sig.. ???
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
  8. #8  
    I love this site...alot of funny ..knowledgeable ..and weird folk on here. But Zone97 just wanted to create a place for TREO 600 folks only. It would still be just as useful as being here....but only T600 stuff. I will be frequenting both places no doubt!!

    IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  9. #9  
    me, too , if my friggin t600 would arrive!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. #10  
    Nice site.

    I heard somebody else ask this in another thread, but is there a way to set up a site to allow users to post their own blogs, with text and images, using e-mail?

    The SideKick has a site with this functionality (http://www.hiplog.com), and it's one of the cooler things about that unit.

    Any way we could make that a feature of this new Treo 600 site?
  11. #11  
    Originally posted by zone97
    I have opened a sight just for you, nothing is talked about other than the treo 600.. Will be adding more and more photos to the site. have a look and join the club.

    http://t600.servehttp.com
    Awesome idea! Thank you!!!

    Jake
    There is a great difference between knowing and understanding. You can know a lot about something without understanding it. —Charles Kettering
    -------------------------------------------------
    Treo 600: Love at First Sight by Jake Ehrlich

    Thoughts on the Future of Handheld Computing: A 5 Part Series by Jake Ehrlich
  12.    #12  
    Originally posted by Tommystone
    Nice site.

    I heard somebody else ask this in another thread, but is there a way to set up a site to allow users to post their own blogs, with text and images, using e-mail?

    The SideKick has a site with this functionality (http://www.hiplog.com), and it's one of the cooler things about that unit.

    Any way we could make that a feature of this new Treo 600 site?
    I could set it up so that registered users could have their own personal gallery for photos.. you can leave comments or ranks on photos.. don't know about blogs per user...
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
  13. #13  
    ZONE,

    I just registered on your site today. What are the requirements to get a tag like you do on the bottom of your posts????


    Thanks

    iGo
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  14. #14  
    I don't know how I feel about this. I'm not affiliated with TreoCentral, but they've kind of built a business largely consisting of the community here. I would think this would be competition for them and probably not best to advertise the new site here. I mean I could be wrong, but it seems like Burger King going to McDonald's to get customers to try their burgers. I suppose the moderators would say something if they were upset though.
  15.    #15  
    Tell ya what... I don't want to compete with treocentral. If the mods want to they can feel free to delete the post that refer to the site i built and will take the site offline.. HOWEVER, I feel that what I have created is something the users want so, they would need to fill in. Visitors have spoken.

    But i will pull the site down if they have a problem with it..
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
  16. #16  
    Just registered. Thanks for doing this.
  17. #17  
    Originally posted by zone97


    I could set it up so that registered users could have their own personal gallery for photos.. you can leave comments or ranks on photos.. don't know about blogs per user...
    Would registered users be able to update these personal galleries via e-mail? That's the cool thing about Hiplogs--you can snap a pic, e-mail it, and within seconds it's on the web, in your own gallery.

    Add that functionality and you'll definitely draw a crowd.
  18. #18  
    I don't know how I feel about this. I'm not affiliated with TreoCentral, but they've kind of built a business largely consisting of the community here. I would think this would be competition for them and probably not best to advertise the new site here. I mean I could be wrong, but it seems like Burger King going to McDonald's to get customers to try their burgers. I suppose the moderators would say something if they were upset though.
    I won't NOT go to Treocentral just because I'm registered at a new site. I'll go to both. This just gives, at the very least, a place for all of us to get together when TC is down.
  19. #19  
    Originally posted by Tommystone
    Nice site.

    I heard somebody else ask this in another thread, but is there a way to set up a site to allow users to post their own blogs, with text and images, using e-mail?

    The SideKick has a site with this functionality (http://www.hiplog.com), and it's one of the cooler things about that unit.

    Any way we could make that a feature of this new Treo 600 site?
    Yeah, I had mentioned something like that. now that we all have cameras, would be nice to have a place like http://www.hiptop.bedope.com/

    It's a community blog. you snap a pic and email it to a specific address. The site does all the formatting and keeps a log of all your posts so you can sort accordingly if you want.
  20.    #20  
    Originally posted by mo-bile


    Yeah, I had mentioned something like that. now that we all have cameras, would be nice to have a place like http://www.hiptop.bedope.com/

    It's a community blog. you snap a pic and email it to a specific address. The site does all the formatting and keeps a log of all your posts so you can sort accordingly if you want.
    I could do that but I would have to write some very lengthy code just to apply it. So I doubt its going to be possable. Sorry.
    treo 90 > treo 300 > treo 600 > treo 650 > motorola Q > instinct > treo pro > Whats next???? PRE?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions