1.    #1  
    My 600 is on the way... I was curious to know if anyone had any luck running the Sega Classics on the 600. They don't specifically mention it in their supported handhelds, but the old GameGear resolution was 160x144, so the screen should fit-- and the processor ought to be up to it.

Still, i'd like somebody to confirm.

Also, any luck with Liberty or Phoinix? There's just no tetris like nintendo tetris.
    Yeah after forking over $20 at comp usa, I get an "arm code" error when I try to run it. The sega classics don't work at all on the t600. Serves me right for actually purchasing a game. I take that back, astraware rules!
    ......... )oe ............
    Black&White Sidekick,
    Color Sidekick,
    Sidekick 2,
    *Treo 600* AND NEVER LOOKED BACK!!
  3. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firemothjoe
    Yeah after forking over $20 at comp usa, I get an "arm code" error when I try to run it. The sega classics don't work at all on the t600. Serves me right for actually purchasing a game. I take that back, astraware rules!
    Wow this thread was an oldy.
    that sucks man

I would love to play Shanobi on the Treo
    is there a way to play sega games on the treo 650.
    just tried them - they work in all ways with the big problem of the left and right buttons dont work. and you cant seem to change the mapping
    You tried them on the 650 or the 600?
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

yeah, Id like to know that too. They're not supposed to work on either treo. Are you using a Tungstun?
    ......... )oe ............
    Black&White Sidekick,
    Color Sidekick,
    Sidekick 2,
    *Treo 600* AND NEVER LOOKED BACK!!
    I tried them on the 650 - it works fine i.e. graphics and sound but cant control it so its useless im afraid and u cant change the controls. unless anyone can offer a fix??... comeon!!
    Phoenix runs great on the Treo 600 with Pokemon Yellow and Mario 6 Coins.
    Last edited by carljoerger; 06/17/2005 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Wrong program!