1.    #1  
    how do i do it? i went to mididb and found a ring i want - but now how to i get it onto the treo and set it as my ringer? thanks!!!!
    The easiest way is to go to the Mididb.com site using your Treo 600. Find the midi file you want and click on the link. The file will then be downloaded to your Treo and made available as a ringtone. You would then go to your Treo Preferences and assign the tone to a caller (or as a general ringer).

I've downloaded a lot of midi files from mididb.com site using the 600. It really is that simple!
  3.    #3  
    wow you're right - great tip thanks. works like a charm (everything done automatically basically).
    I haven't been so lucky. Every one I've tried has been larger than the 64K ringtone size limit. Is there any way that I can trim these files (they're too long for ringtones anyway).
    Regards,

Robert
    Originally posted by rbienstock
    I haven't been so lucky. Every one I've tried has been larger than the 64K ringtone size limit. Is there any way that I can trim these files (they're too long for ringtones anyway).
    Find some MIDI editing software. This will allow you to isolate the section of the file that you want, and decrease the size too. You will have to get the new file back on the phone somehow though.
    The easiest way to get the file back to your phone is to email it to yourself or post in on a website and re-download it from the browser.

I haven't been too lucky moving things in and out with the SD card
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'