1.    #1  
    Hey Guys,

Are there any screen protectors that will fit the treo 600? Also will the camera lens get beat up or do you not have to worry about that?

Thanks
    When I was at the Sprint store buying my Treo 600 yesterday, some guy came up to me and asked me about my Treo that was on the counter being programmed. We chatted for a minute then I referred him to here, Treocentral. He said thanks for the info but that Treocentral had contacted him to produce a screen protector. I can't remember the name of the company but he said that the material that will be used is the same material on the outside of the existing 600 screen. He had a caliper in his hand and asked if he could measure the screen on my 600. He said that they'll be on the market fairly quickly. And he's going to send me a couple when they are made for being a good sport...
    I bought the Fellows screen protectors for the Treo 300 and trimmed 1/10th of an inch off of two sides and got a perfect fit. It definitely needs trimming, but it only took five minutes to trim and apply it. I got them at CompUSA. I also picked up a Lexar USB JumpDrive which allows me to plug my SD card into a small clip with a USB jack on it. It then appears as a external hard drive on my computer and supports USB 2.0 for FAST transfer.

James
    Originally posted by JamesKeys
    I bought the Fellows screen protectors for the Treo 300 and trimmed 1/10th of an inch off of two sides and got a perfect fit. It definitely needs trimming, but it only took five minutes to trim and apply it. I got them at CompUSA. I also picked up a Lexar USB JumpDrive which allows me to plug my SD card into a small clip with a USB jack on it. It then appears as a external hard drive on my computer and supports USB 2.0 for FAST transfer.

James
    If you get the HS case with clear plastic cover, you can still use the stylus *reasonably* well through the plastic.
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    i have used brillianize for years on my pda's, glasses, computer, for years. see link below. no messy overlays. it works great. order the smallest bottle, #8k, it will last forever.
    http://www.brillianize.com
    morris stalk
    Originally posted by morrie
    i have used brillianize for years on my pda's, glasses, computer, for years. see link below. no messy overlays. it works great. order the smallest bottle, #8k, it will last forever.
    http://www.brillianize.com
    How does this protect the screen and/or camera lens?
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    it puts on a clear, silicone layer. the equivilant to car wax on the surface. i have never gotten a scratch on any pda with this product.
    morris stalk
    Is it removable somehow? Just in case you want to re-apply?
    Nothing is impossible, just mathematically improbable.

-Entrapment(Sean Connery)
    Global Posts
    265 Global Posts
    there is nothing to remove, it provides a slick surface. just re-apply. i use it for my eye glasses, etc. it was wonderful when i used graffitti because of the slick surface.
    morris stalk