1.    #1  
    I've been thinking about getting the 600 but i have about $150-200.00 in extra's that i added onto my T300 and i don't want to upgrade right away unless most of these app's will move up to the T600.

Will theses work on the T600

palm web clipping
    sim city
    monopoly
    aggression
    midcast
    freebie palm games(freeware)
    big clock
    treo tools
    treo alerts

And can we get into our bank accounts online yet with the T600?

Thank You !
    Last edited by HAPPY$BOBBY$; 10/10/2003 at 09:44 AM.
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    Originally posted by HAPPY$BOBBY$

And can we get into our bank accounts online yet with the T600?

Thank You !
    I just accessed my WellsFargo.com bank account information. No problems there!
    All the apps for Palm OS5 work on treo 600??
    my question is because i read in some apps the minimum requeriments...
    Palm os 5 and PalmHiRes (320x320)

The Treo 600 come with a Resolution of 160x160but with a new technology than Treo 270 ( more Sharp, clean image, etc)

The Treo 600 Can run These Apps and Games (Sega Games like sonic, Shinobi, etc)
    Originally posted by treotim

I just accessed my WellsFargo.com bank account information. No problems there!
    did you just use wellsfargo.com or is there a special mobile url?
    Originally posted by RatonCrispiN
    All the apps for Palm OS5 work on treo 600??
    my question is because i read in some apps the minimum requeriments...
    Palm os 5 and PalmHiRes (320x320)

The Treo 600 come with a Resolution of 160x160but with a new technology than Treo 270 ( more Sharp, clean image, etc)

The Treo 600 Can run These Apps and Games (Sega Games like sonic, Shinobi, etc)
    I am not a Developer but as I understand it, from reading about OS5 on PalmOne, OS5 uses a type "scaling technology" for it screen size and fonts. The 320x320 screen's should scale down to 160x160 and be usable.

When I get my T600, I am going to test this and see what happens. I'll let everyone know what I find.

Dave Lindberg

P.S.
    As far as bank login... many banks are dropping their PQA login and adopting "mobile" specialized pages. My bank ESL, does have such a site. It is basically a text webpage for 160x160 screen size. The coolest thing is that I can go shopping, see something I want, transfer the funds from "savings" to checking and use my Visa debit card to buy the item... without haveing to go to a bank. I think each bank will be different, but many have specialized pages now.
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by NMprofessional
    [B]

I am not a Developer but as I understand it, from reading about OS5 on PalmOne, OS5 uses a type "scaling technology" for it screen size and fonts. The 320x320 screen's should scale down to 160x160 and be usable.

Dave's correct... if the developer adhered to PalmSources SDK and they programmed the app correctly, it should scale down. if it does not, contact the developer about the issue and urge them to bring out a Treo 600 version. So far most OS 5 apps I have tried on my Sprint 600 have worked fine.
  8.    #8  
    So does this mean that all palm OS 3.52 App's will work on the new palm OS 5 or just some?

Thanks for the link "music"
    1. LOVE GOD WITH ALL OUR HEART, SOUL, MIND, AND STRENGTH. 2. AND LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR AS OUR SELF. (even when it's tough, This is Perfection).
    Originally posted by HAPPY$BOBBY$
    So does this mean that all palm OS 3.52 App's will work on the new palm OS 5 or just some?

Thanks for the link "music"
    Happy$Bobby$,

Most, but not all, OS 3.5x applications should work fine if the companies did not use OS 3.5x specific functions-calls in their programming.

Also, check with Music's link above for compatability.

Dave Lindberg
    Bobby,

We are working on getting a version out for the Treo 600. Hopefully we will have something by the end of the month.