1.    #1  
    I have been searching for a pda to stay with for quite some time. I have owned, and sold (due to lack of satisfaction) 31 pdas (ranging from $599 to $199)... never finding the right one. My Treo 600 arrives at 9:00am this morning... I am hoping this will be where I end my quest. I was just wondering if anyone else has been through the search that I have. Hoping for happiness in the T600.

(and for those of you that plan on telling me I am crazy, I am only speaking of pda satisfaction. I was married 4 months ago, and am a very happy man!)
    <c>Searching for happiness. 33 pdas later I find the GSM Treo 600. Now Ebayers love my pdas. I love my Treo...
    i feel you frustration too. i have been thry 6 palms and clies in the past 12 months...and now i'm finally satisfied with my purchase...i love the 600! and i'm about to get married in may...very happy indeed too
    Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    31 PDAs!!! Oh wow......In what time frame?

Hehe married 4 months? There's time to catch up to 31 times.

Anyway, what are you looking for in a PDA???
  4.    #4  
    I bought my first pda (a palm Vx) about 3 years 2 months ago... My treo 600 came today, and I love it! Haven't got to use it much though, cause I am swapped at work cause we are off on monday... But, my browser won't work... sprint says it is provisioning, but for 8 hours?
    <c>Searching for happiness. 33 pdas later I find the GSM Treo 600. Now Ebayers love my pdas. I love my Treo...