1.    #1  
    Hello
    Anyone tried Cell Plan Tracker on the 600 yet? I just bought it for the 300 and love this app for tracking my used minutes.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I have it on my 600 and it appears to work just fine...at least for tracking cell minutes.

Keith
  3.    #3  
    Great....Thanks!!!
    what is the site address for cell plan tracker plse
    Great. Being new to SPCS I need to keep an eye on my plan and roaming minutes.
    I'm confused, because it looks like Cell Plan Tracker is a hack, so how does it work on OS5? It talks about installing the DataCallHack file. How can this work?
    The data call hack is used to track "data calls" so I would just omit the install of this file.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Its working pretty good. No need for the data app since vision is not based on kb useage but rather a flat fee of $15 right.
    Originally posted by PalmMD
    Its working pretty good. No need for the data app since vision is not based on kb useage but rather a flat fee of $15 right.
    Yes sort a

You have unlimited data usage w/Sprint so there is no need to monitor the amount of kb that you've used.
    But vision is still based on kb.
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
    Originally posted by wcarlson40
    I'm confused, because it looks like Cell Plan Tracker is a hack, so how does it work on OS5? It talks about installing the DataCallHack file. How can this work?
    Use B'Alert instead. It's very simple in theory... All the program does is go into your phone history and add up the minutes. Easy, eh?

TrafficStat does the data kB component, but I think that was a hack too.
    Global Posts
    366 Global Posts
    Originally posted by conflagrare

Use B'Alert instead. It's very simple in theory... All the program does is go into your phone history and add up the minutes. Easy, eh?

I can't seem to find B'Alert. Do you have a link? Thanks!

Kirby
    Has anybody checked their minutes with Sprint through Blazer? I have and it actually works pretty well.

Go to the "PCS Vision" site bookmarked in Blazer. Select "My Account" (No. 10) Then select "My Current Usage" (No. 1)
    Under Usage you see:

1. Minutes in Plan
    2. Off-Peak Minutes
    3. New Minutes
    4. My Plan

This is great! No more calling *2 and using minutes. Now we can use Vision (umlimited) to check our voice minutes.

yeah that's the only reason I never bought cell plan tracker... I'd just planned to check my usage minutes on T-mobile's website. I'd assumed every carrier had something like this on their site by now...
  15.    #15  
    Just a heads up...I installed TrafficStat and it knocked out my Vision service. I deleted it and all was fine again. I guess its another incompatability for the 600.