1.    #1  
    Hi Guys
    The titles ays it all, can I use my USB\charge cable from my 300 with the 600? Just ordered a 600 today and I am wondering should I go ahead and buy the 12v adapter and the USB cable or can I use my old 300 ones. Thanks.
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    My understanding is that Handspring is using the same cables and wall adpaters for the 600.
    I just ordered a Treo 600 yesterday from Handspring and I asked them this question. The 600 uses the same connections as the previous Treos, so you don't need new car charging adapters and travel cords and the like.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys. Saves a coupla bucks...
    Click for Free iPod Nano or better. - really works!
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Does the T600 have the same "hand-free ear piece/mic" as the Treo 300? One was included with my T300 purchase and I really like it. I just wish I could see one of the T600's in person before I take the plunge.
    Originally posted by Magohn
    Hi Guys
    The titles ays it all, can I use my USB\charge cable from my 300 with the 600? Just ordered a 600 today and I am wondering should I go ahead and buy the 12v adapter and the USB cable or can I use my old 300 ones. Thanks.
    Yes. I have the Orange GSM 600 and the USB\charge cable that I bought for my 270. Works like a charm, haven't even touched the cable that came in the box.
    Originally posted by Snyder81
    Does the T600 have the same "hand-free ear piece/mic" as the Treo 300? One was included with my T300 purchase and I really like it. I just wish I could see one of the T600's in person before I take the plunge.
    Yes, it looks exactly the same as the one that came with my 270. Only difference of course is the plug (2 rings instead of 3 rings).
    How about using my 270 desk charger on the 600 ?