1.    #1  
    Is cheek grease a problem? I know it sounds a bit personal.
    Now there's a man with a good question!
    How is that cheek grease all over the screen of your brand new Sprint treo?
    T750 w/Cingular
    Black Jawbone
  3.    #3  
    Ya, I didn't think of that. How is it on the treo 600 also ?
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!

Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Don't laugh too muc about it: Mike of PdaPhoneHome.com actually made a thread about it too, and said the Treo was better than the G1000 in that respect

http://pdaphonehome.com/forums/showt...threadid=10906
    Since people have problems with my Einstein quotes, I will now quote my true hero: Homer Simpson.

"Doh !'
    It is a bit of a problem. The nature of the design makes it hard to avoid. I recommend one of those cloths people use to clean eyeglasses. I haven't put on a screen protector yet, been too lazy to buy an oversized one and cut it to fit ... hopefully, ones that fit properly will reach the market soon.
    Originally posted by wombat2
    It is a bit of a problem. The nature of the design makes it hard to avoid. I recommend one of those cloths people use to clean eyeglasses. I haven't put on a screen protector yet, been too lazy to buy an oversized one and cut it to fit ... hopefully, ones that fit properly will reach the market soon.
    Wouldn't the screen protectors that work for the 300 also work for the 600???
    Ironically, and somewhat amusingly, this is a problem on the 600 that wasn't a problem (as much) on the 300 due to the lid design.

I find that since the microphone is actually on the back, I don't need to hold the phone as close to my face. Also, I can hear better if I angle the earphone portion at an angle to my face rather than parallel. The SprintPCS "protrusion" fits better in the ear.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    I have not had any problem with this at all, and I tend to with most cell phones. The screen is somewhat recessed so that may help, plus the noted fact that microphone is on the back.
    Us gals have to help you men with everything...

Keep your face clean. If you have oily skin, get little papers from Walmart, or Walgreens that absorb excess oil (even a regular tissue will help) and BLOT your face and ears with one a couple of times a day. Oil of Olay and others make nice disposable washclothes that can clean your face in the middle of the day too.

It is better all around to have a clean face, and hense, a clean phone - than blackheads/zits and worry about cleaning your phone.

An added benefit is that your pillowcase won't look/smell like KFC by washday either. Trust me, my DH is a greaseface - made much worse by the fact he shaves his (greasy) head.

Girls like guys with smooth - not slimmy, skin. Think of your T600 as your girlfriend. (I suspect some of you already do )

I'm kind of jazzed by it myself
    Hitting 'Em Hard, Long and Straight
    glad 2 hear the comment on the sprint bulge, after so many had a cow over it! LOL, take care, jay
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Well, I think the choice is screen grease or having the antenna in direct contact with the head! I don't know which is worse but coming from an I500, I'm seriously reconsidering if the features are worth the form factor!
    Yes guys, carry around a box of Oil of Olay washcloths. You will look cool and your Treo will be oh so clean like your face.

How did humanity survive this long, without these modern day conveniences?