1.    #1  
    I cannot find the mp3 software on my disc or on my treo 600. Is it because I use a mac, also how do I get pictures on the treo? This software is not on my disc. Anyone out there with a mac that can shed some light on this?
    PocketTunes was supposed to be bundled, but apparently it wasn't quite ready. You can download a PocketTunes demo, though.
    When I did the "register" option on the software intstall one of the free extras was pocket tunes. You select the application you want and they say you will receive an email within 48 hours with instructions for download.
    Originally posted by intractv
    When I did the "register" option on the software intstall one of the free extras was pocket tunes. You select the application you want and they say you will receive an email within 48 hours with instructions for download.
    Yes, that's what the registration page says. But speaking as one who registered on Tuesday, 21 Oct, and selected the Pocket Tunes option ... it has been *WAY* more than 48 hours any I have received not a thing from either HandSpring or NormSoft. Or course this behavior comports perfectly with first losing my order and then taking 7 days to move it from "awaiting shipment" to "shipped".

Sorry to gripe so publicly, but when anyone (person or business) commits to do something on a specific timetable, I treat a failure to do so as a combination of management ineptitude and institutionalized disrespect for customers. So it pisses me off.
    got mine in 24 hours...but it is the basic edition...no skin add-ons.
    After registering, I got my email to download pTunes within a hour or so. It came with the BrushedMetalLowRes Skin.