Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    If anyone sees the form fitting case....WITH A BELTLOOP instead, please reply here. The clip version keeps the phone kinda away ..can't feel the phone vibrate when in "silent" mode.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Originally posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    If anyone sees the form fitting case....WITH A BELTLOOP instead, please reply here. The clip version keeps the phone kinda away ..can't feel the phone vibrate when in "silent" mode.

IGO
    I can't feel the vibration even when the phone is in my pocket! That's how weak the vibration mode is on this phone!
    Originally posted by JamesKeys
    I have altered my Treo 600 case by cutting off the front clear plastic cover. The results have been fantastic. I now have complete and easy access to the keyboard, navigation pad, and screen while the phone is still in the case. I use screen protectors on my screen, so I have no worries about the screen getting scratched after removing the cover. Some have cut a small area off of the back to reveal the camera lens, but I have preffered to protect mine so far.

I have attached a picture of the surgically altered case:
    james
    JamesKeys, are you still happy with cutting off the plastic off the form fit case? It seems most people have no problem using the keyboard with the plastic cover, but I'm having problems with the touchscreen, and I'm thinking about just cutting off the plastic off the touchscreen area.

Thanks.
    Anybody else cut the plastic off the form fit case?
    I have had my case about 24 hours. The hole for the front phone speaker is too low and I have to pull pretty hard to get it to line up. I'm wondering if this is common, or whether mine is just a bit off and I should do an exchange. Do others have the same issue?

The only other thing I don't like is it's pretty impractical to use the stylus with the plastic cover. While I do use the keyboard most of the time, there are times I'd like to be able to use the stylus. I may look at the form fit cases that don't cover the screen, and go with screen protectors.

Thanks

Ken
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12