Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Change log says support for T600. I've loaded it and it looks great !!!
    Originally posted by KKenna
    Change log says support for T600. I've loaded it and it looks great !!!
    I don't like how Verichat uses SMS to do its chat capabilities. Not everybody has unlimited SMS ya know...
    Originally posted by conflagrare

I don't like how Verichat uses SMS to do its chat capabilities. Not everybody has unlimited SMS ya know...
    Actually the beauty of verichat is that it only uses SMS for the first incoming message, then you can respond via SMS or respond via it launching a live GPRS verichat session where NO SMS messages are exchanged. You get the best of both worlds.
    I'm sure I'll end up purchasing VeriChat once I get my (soon to arrive) treo 600 up and running.

but 20 bucks a year!? I understand that it takes a lot of upkeep on their part and wouldn't be surprised if they had some server stuff they had to maintain..

sigh. I guess I just miss the old dot com heyday.
    20 bucks a year!?

Man you gotta be kidding me - that works out to like $.38 a week or something. $20 a year for that program is SO worth it to me - no longer do I need to be at my PC to IM with people. I can be anywhere, anytime, and still IM endlessly.
    You probably spend $20 a WEEK at Starbucks, or McD, or whatever your place of choice is, and the beauty of IM is your ongoing connections to people, friends, relationships, etc - the stuff that REALLY matters.
    Ok - I'm off my sociological soapbox now.
    How do you upgrade from 1.4 ???/

Do you have to purchase again ?
    I have 1.09b and have created my register account and have an ICQ and MSN account set up. ICQ logs in but will not let me add users. MSN will not even log in. Is anyone else having this trouble. It looks like most of the posts talk about AIM.

-DT
    Even here in Honolulu, Hi - same problem with MSN for the last couple of days. Also had a couple of days where OLD IMs from MSN were coming back for a visit.

Ben
    ---------------

Originally posted by DogtownII
    I have 1.09b and have created my register account and have an ICQ and MSN account set up. ICQ logs in but will not let me add users. MSN will not even log in. Is anyone else having this trouble. It looks like most of the posts talk about AIM.

-DT
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Getting msg by SMS stopped working as soon as i purchased it, so for me it feels like i got conned, worked fine in the trial but as soon as i purchased it the msg kept coming by email Ive tried reinstalling it several times but had no luck.
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    You should send an e-mail to mailto:support@pdaapps.com. They're very helpful.
    Originally posted by Andreas
    Getting msg by SMS stopped working as soon as i purchased it, so for me it feels like i got conned, worked fine in the trial but as soon as i purchased it the msg kept coming by email Ive tried reinstalling it several times but had no luck.
    Try deleting VeriChat and then installing it again. What are you using for your SMS email address?