1.    #1  
    The item description on the order status page says, Treo 600 and USB Cable. Does anyone else think that's ALL we're getting? (No other in-box accessories, since we're supposed to have them already from our older Treos). Even then, it's a good deal.
    nah...i asked my handspring sales rep what was coming and he listed off the usb cable, headset, slip case, ac power, and maybe a few other things. apparently same stuff that handspring lists on their site as being in box. as we know, however, the proof is in the pudding! when they arrive, we'll let you know
    when i talked to the sales guy yesterday, he rattled off everything that it comes with. seemed pretty standard.

charger
    usb
    earpeice
    case
    book

couple other but cant recall right now
    I assumed that it was stated that way because there might be a version with a serial cable instead of the USB.
    Originally posted by skfny
    The item description on the order status page says, Treo 600 and USB Cable. Does anyone else think that's ALL we're getting? (No other in-box accessories, since we're supposed to have them already from our older Treos). Even then, it's a good deal.
    http://www.handspring.com/products/c...00_specs.jhtml

scroll down to the bottom where it says, "what's in the box"