1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Not trying to start another obnoxious thread, but I wanted to let everybody in the Chicago area know that a lot of Sprint stores have gotten in their stock (most ordered 2, it seems), and a lot of the ones that didn't should have them tomorrow (Friday) morning, or Monday at the latest.

I grabbed mine at the Aurora store on Route 59, but I don't think they have any left. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that they *are* in the area, if you take the time to call around!
    I went into the Sprint store downtown. They said they don't have them and won't for at least a couple weeks. I wound up ordering from Handspring since they said they would only take about a week...
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by DaveChgo
    I went into the Sprint store downtown. They said they don't have them and won't for at least a couple weeks. I wound up ordering from Handspring since they said they would only take about a week...
    Well, a lot of the stores still are saying that, because they honestly don't know when they're getting them. However, I know for a fact some stores have them because:

a.) I bought one at a Sprint store for $599.99 today. Walked right in, bought it, activated it, and walked out.
    b.) Several local stores told me they got them in (I called 20 local stores, 4 had gotten them).

It took time, effort, and a bit of driving, but I got one today because I was too impatient for Handspring to ship 'em out next week sometime. If you're near Chicago and you want one, just make the calls and you'll hit on a store that has one or two, believe me!