Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mine's the same, a bit offset to the left. FWIW, I didn't even notice until I read this thread and looked closer. (It still doesn't bother me in the least)
    I concur, didnt notice it till I read this thread, no big woop....
    Jeff
    My display is off-center too, and I noticed it right away. Of course, I'm a ridiculous perfectionist. I was thinking that I would have to take it in and exchange it, because it would drive me crazy if I didn't, and worrying that the Sprint PCS people would laugh at me. I guess I'm relieved to know that this is apparently not a defect.
  4.    #24  
    Seems like this discussion has moved to the right thread... "Are screens supposed to be like this?".
    This is the way that it is supposed to be; There is more black on the right of the screen than the left and this is by design due to the fact the the LEDs are on that side. What would you rather have? A screen that was slightly aligned left or the hardware design being aligned slightly left.
    -Michael Ducker
    TreoCentral Staff
    I didn't notice either, until I read this post. No big deal, it's not like we're missing pixels or anything.
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Mine is also slightly to the left, with some extra black space on the right. Honestly, I think it is not noticeable as you're using the device. Maybe if you're just looking at the whole unit to admire it, you start to notice, but not when you're engrossed in work or play. Even so, it is not a "real" problem with the device.

I am also very picky about stuff like this, but this has not been a concern for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8.    #28  
    Issue solved. Thanks for the image!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12