View Poll Results: Do you like this case?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    18 56.25%
  • No

    10 31.25%
  • I don't need no stinking case!

    4 12.50%
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1.    #1  
    here are some photos for you..

    Back (notice nice swivel clip)
    http://pcmedics.servehttp.com/images...newcase001.jpg
    Top (magnetic clip)
    http://pcmedics.servehttp.com/images...newcase002.jpg
    Top (does not effect buttons..)
    http://pcmedics.servehttp.com/images...newcase003.jpg
    Bottom (will modify to accomodate earbud plug.)
    http://pcmedics.servehttp.com/images...newcase004.jpg

    no one has posted this before but here is what the backlit keyboard lookslike.

    http://pcmedics.servehttp.com/images...newcase005.jpg

    Do you like this case?
  2. #2  
    Where did you get this case? And how do you plan to modify the bottom of it? Also can you post a pic of what the case it comes with looks like? Thanks.
  3. #3  
    Where can these be ordered?
  4. #4  
    Can you post a pic showing the front of the case?

    Do you have to remove the T600 from that case to use the phone? Or is the case front open/see through and usable?

    Thanks
  5. #5  
    Very nice case. Are you making these, or did you buy it from a vendor? How much?
  6. #6  
    i just bought an ipod case for $30 at the apple store and it works great...its the exact same case as the one that ships with the 600 except for one major detail...the ipod case has a beltclip! apple does a great job of getting it right the first time! its available at any apple store
  7.    #7  
    Ok guys hold your breath.. 7.98 from get this wal-mart... its made by belkin..
  8. #8  
    What size of the Belkin did you buy sm, med, or lg?
  9. #9  
    My 600 coming soon and I am looking for a case that adds no bulk or thickness since I like to carry it in my pants pocket. Ideally it is tight fitting, thin, and has a non slip surface. Any such case available?

    I've heard that the 600 does not have an attachment point for a lanyard like the 300. Can that be true. How can Handspring overlook such an important basic feature? I wrap the lanyard around my finger evertime I use the 300 and have never dropped the phone because of it. Not a scratch on mine.

    If I drop the 600 and break it due to no attachement for a lanyard, is that a valid reason to ask HS/ Sprint for a replacement?
  10.    #10  
    Originally posted by lnofe
    What size of the Belkin did you buy sm, med, or lg?
    its the medium one.
  11. mattmcg's Avatar
    Posts
    146 Posts
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    #11  
    Does it fit well in a horizontal position and will it stay like that? If the plastic clip of high quality? To remove it in a horizonal position, would you have to pull it out forward rather than up?
  12. #12  
    Originally posted by newtreouser
    If I drop the 600 and break it due to no attachement for a lanyard, is that a valid reason to ask HS/ Sprint for a replacement?
    umm...NO!!
    _________________
    aka Gfunkmagic

    Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w



    Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

    Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  13.    #13  
    Originally posted by mattmcg
    Does it fit well in a horizontal position and will it stay like that? If the plastic clip of high quality? To remove it in a horizonal position, would you have to pull it out forward rather than up?
    Fits nicely, the clip is good and tight and will not swing upright from a horsontal position. you can pull it out forward if you like.
    BTW the case is some what padded as well, which is good just in case you bump something or drop it.
  14. #14  
    Originally posted by newtreouser
    My 600 coming soon and I am looking for a case that adds no bulk or thickness since I like to carry it in my pants pocket. Ideally it is tight fitting, thin, and has a non slip surface. Any such case available?
    The standard case that comes with the T600 fits your description. It's perfect for pants pockets or purses as it does not have any belt clip/loop.
  15. #15  
    Nice find. Waiting on a replacement case just yet.

Posting Permissions