1.    #1  
    Hey All,

I need some advice on this one.
    Yesterday I went into my local sprint store and they just recieved 2 new 600's.

(I got a 300 last january)

So in order to get the 600 with the 150.00 rebate, I added a new line to my account, was forced to keep the old 300 going till january and had to get the new cell number on the 600.

Now with the $399 handspring deal I asked the store if they would match it. They said yes and with the 14 day return, that I could return the new number for the old cell number to go on the 600.

I may not understand this correctly, and please correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that I could get the 600 for 399 and then extend my contract with sprint 2 more years for 150.00 off.

They will not allow that.

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Thanks.

SKIPPY!
    Every Object ahead becomes an object to overcome
    I'm not sure I fully understandyour predicament, but the easiest thing would be to order the one from HS, return the one you have now to the Sprint store within 14 days of purchase (after the new one arrives?), and then activate the new 600 and get the discount for renewing your contract.
  3.    #3  
    they are saying that it would be fraud to give me the 150 rebate on top of the discounted price of 399 because I would not be adding a new line.

I was under the impression that I could get the 150.00 off because I was extending my contract 2 years....
    Every Object ahead becomes an object to overcome