1.    #1  
    Anyone have any suggestions for the removal of the Sprint Logo from my new Treo 600? Obviously the objective is to not damage the underlying finish of the unit. Would mineral spirits, etc., work?
    I doubt that any sort of chemicals or mineral spirits would remove the logo and NOT damage the underlying finish. I wouldn't risk it, personally.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Why in earth would you want to do that in the first place? That may give them a reason to void the warranty.

Larry
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Looks cooler without the advertising
  5.    #5  
    Its ugly presence mars what is an otherwise beautiful phone. Why should we advertise for Sprint anyways?
    This will work, and does NOT damage the plastic underneath.

Get 2 papaer towels.

Put windex on one.

Put nail polish remover on the other.

Remove the logo with the nail polish remover. Comes right off.

The wipe down the lastic part with the windex.

No mess, removes the logo. Leaves NO mark. has worked on my last 3 phones.
  7.    #7  
    Has anyone else tried this and can verify that it does no damage to the finish?
    Use at your own risk...mind you that this was done one their last 3 phones, which may or may not have been made out of a different type of plastic. From what I have read in other posts, this person does not have a Treo 600 yet. Now please understand that I am not flaming them...just pointing out some things...it seems to me that the nail polish remover will also dull the finish.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    Originally posted by ggroll
    Has anyone else tried this and can verify that it does no damage to the finish?
    I did this on a T68 and on an Ipaq 2215 and it worked on both with no problems. It would not work on my Treo 300 though. It did not damage it, but the logo would not come off. Anyone brave enough to try it out on their new Treo????
    I'll give you a good reason to do it. I work for a competitor to sprint, and how would it look if I go visit a customer with a phone with a sprint logo?
  11.    #11  
    Has anyone successfully removed the logo???
    I've rendered my Sprint logo competely invisible by an altogether different and radical approach:

The form fitting case from HS covers it entirely!
    Originally posted by B2267
    This will work, and does NOT damage the plastic underneath.

Get 2 papaer towels.

Put windex on one.

Put nail polish remover on the other.

Remove the logo with the nail polish remover. Comes right off.

The wipe down the lastic part with the windex.

No mess, removes the logo. Leaves NO mark. has worked on my last 3 phones.
    Well it does not work on the T6, your phone will have a nice clean spot with the logo still there.
    I never claimed it worked on a treo 600. I have done it on an SEricson and a nokia. I didn't see any need to remove the logo on the sprint phone because I knew it was going back to Sprint the day I purchased it.