Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone received a tracking number about their order direct from Handspring yet? Did you order any accesories with your shipment? I ordered mine Wednesday around 9:30pm EST with no accesories and my status currently says "AWAITING SHIPMENT".

So: if you ordered, when did you order, and what is your status? Do you have a tracking number yet?
    Hang in there. I placed mine around 11pm last nite and called to check status this morning and the HS rep says it's on the truck to leave warehouse, tracking number will be emailed to me later this afternoon. However, she also says that because the orders are coming in so fast, any new ones placed today will experience a 5-7 days delay.
  3.    #3  
    Originally posted by speedy_j
    Hang in there. I placed mine around 11pm last nite and called to check status this morning and the HS rep says it's on the truck to leave warehouse, tracking number will be emailed to me later this afternoon. However, she also says that because the orders are coming in so fast, any new ones placed today will experience a 5-7 days delay.
    So, I assume your status online does not have a tracking number? This is great news if so. =)

PS--I love Speedy J! Great artist.
    10/09/03 11:21 central
    Just talked to a rep at HS, She said that they are NOT out of stock (AKA backorder). They are out at the HS site and they are waiting for a truck, so it may be a cuople day delay. So, she said I am looking at Tues or Wed.....THat is still doable I guess.I was hoping for Monday, but hey, that's a great price.
    My 2-cents worth, matt burkhard
    Is anyone else having problems ordering the treo through the existing customers discounted rate? The link isn't working for me at all - I keep getting a blank page. Any thoughts?
    I just canceled my Handspring order, After thinking about it, I lost all interest in this phone. I guess its a couple of things that made me do it, but when I ordered my t600 on Wed afternoon and they said I should get it Friday I was cool. But I called today and they said somthing about since the billing address and shipping address was different it takes longer to process and wont be getting it till late next week. So I told them I want to cancel the order and they said that they cant do it cause its to late, And I should just refuse or return the package for credit which takes 7 days after they receive it back. So all this has soured me on the whole 600 experience. Well I guess its time to wait for the t608 train.
    Just placed my order and received a confirmation e-mail stating that my handheld is currently on backorder.
    Originally posted by UberTreo
    But I called today and they said somthing about since the billing address and shipping address was different it takes longer to process and wont be getting it till late next week.
    Well, that is interesting. My billing & shipping are different, and I just called a little while ago and the rep told me cheerily that if I ordered yesterday, I should be getting it today or tomorrow. Of course, I'm not sure she ever specifically pulled up my order --- I know she found my account, though.

-Yvonne

P.S. My order status still says "awaiting shipment".
    I just canceled my Handspring order, After thinking about it, I lost all interest in this phone. I guess its a couple of things that made me do it, but when I ordered my t600 on Wed afternoon and they said I should get it Friday I was cool. But I called today and they said somthing about since the billing address and shipping address was different it takes longer to process and wont be getting it till late next week. So I told them I want to cancel the order and they said that they cant do it cause its to late, And I should just refuse or return the package for credit which takes 7 days after they receive it back. So all this has soured me on the whole 600 experience. Well I guess its time to wait for the t608 train.
    Sorry to hear that but I predict when you get the package you cannot resist but open it. Once you open it, you will will not be able to resist powering it up and trying it out. Hey you can always Ebay it and sell it for more than you paid.
    Good. An additional unit will be available for someone who really wants one.
    I ordered my around 4pm CST yesterday ($399 upgrade), got both emails yesterday, and my status is "Awaiting Shipment". On purpose I made sure not to order any accessories with the phone (on a separate order, not shipped overnight).

At a lot of places, using a different shipping address than a billing address raises a red flag and slows down the order.

I think I am good for tomorrow shipment.
    Originally posted by Milo Bloom
    At a lot of places, using a different shipping address than a billing address raises a red flag and slows down the order.
    Well, that sucks - had I known that, I would've used my home address. However, I was concerned that the package would require signature.
    Originally posted by MarkSpector

Good. An additional unit will be available for someone who really wants one.

Wow! dont know how to respond to that.Not saying that your comment wasnt insightful, but its good to know that its going to someone who really wants one. Now my mission here on earth is done for I have set a treo 600 free for someone to buy.
    Placed my order yesterday around 4pm online. Only got the phone. Shipping and billing addresses are different. Got both emails. Just checked my status this morning and it says awaiting shipment.
    Originally posted by itsyvonne

Well, that sucks - had I known that, I would've used my home address. However, I was concerned that the package would require signature.
    Thats why I have parcels shipped to my job, cause theres no one home and I dont want things left laying arround. I never had a shipping problem before.

To be honest, after I ordered it, I wanted to cancel the order. I guess I was just caught up in the hype of the Treo 600. Visiting this forum 20 times a day and reading about how great the device is. I guess I never really thought it through.

Up until yesterday I was dead set on getting the t608 and a T3, but when I saw the discount I lost my mind.

Good luck with the T600 experience, I hope Im not making a mistake
    Originally posted by mo-bile
    Placed my order yesterday around 4pm online. Only got the phone. Shipping and billing addresses are different. Got both emails. Just checked my status this morning and it says awaiting shipment.
    Do yourself a favor and call to confirm that. 888-565-9393
    Up until yesterday I was dead set on getting the t608 and a T3, but when I saw the discount I lost my mind.
    ROFL! I know the feeling...up until I saw that discount, I had pretty much decided I would stick with the 300 and wait at least a few weeks to let the dust settle.
    Wed 3pm: Ordered via HS site with different billing and shipping addresses, added sterro adapter

Wed 3:15pm: got both emails, checked the site for status...Credit Card Approved

Wed 4:30pm: called HS to see if I could speed things up...waited 40min to get someone and she says nothing I nor her can do to speed things up...distribution center is from UT. She corrected my use of "overnight" to "express shipping". Says Carrier credit check is automated.

Wed 11:30pm: checked the status on site, no change

Thu 5:00am: status, no change

Thu 8:00am: status, no change

Thu 9:00am: waited 45min for hs rep to tell me that they do manual verification of credit card billing address because "frankly, there has been a lot of fraud". Telling me to expect it Monday. Will ship out as soon as verification is done, and no need for carrier check since activation is done at home.

Thu 10:00am: status, no change...sharing my frustration
    Nothing is impossible, just mathematically improbable.

-Entrapment(Sean Connery)
    I ordered from Handspring yesterday morning after reading about the discount. I had ordered from Sprint an hour earlier. My Sprint phone came in a few minutes ago, from Kentucky. My Handspring order is still "awaiting shipment". It's going to be feast or famin.
    "If it's new, I've got to have it."
    Just called Handspring CS.
    They said that the 600's are not actually on backorder, but that they are waiting on a shipment which is due in this weekend, thus allowing for a delivery date of next week (depending on your shipping methods, of course).
    So that's why everyone is getting the "awaiting shipment" notice. Technically, you are. Me, too.
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast